Micro languages classes are specifically designed for people who need to develop communicative competence in a specific discipline and concentrate on Italian for specific purposes:
- Interior Design
Students are also exposed to Italian workplace or academic culture and real world communication practice.
Micro languages classes contain the following characteristics:
- Designed to meet the specific needs of the learners.
- Related in content (themes and topics) to particular disciplines or occupations.
- Use authentic work-specific documents and materials.
- Promote cultural awareness and seeks to improve intercultural competency.
- Deliver intermediate and advanced level language training.