ItalianoAllegro Skype lessons are extremely challenging to motivate our students:
- Made-to-measure written and audio-visual material as teaching aids (articles, interviews, official documents, CDs and videos) based on the needs and the student ́s level of Italian and on the best Italian websites and grammar books.
- All the materials are included in the price and provided by the teacher. The students do not have to buy any book.
- The students receive a lesson report after each lesson in which the teacher points out all the issues highlighted in class.
All this will allow students to improve and keep track of their progress.
Extra material and consolidation activities are provided after the class. The student can download it, print it and work on it.
ItalianoAllegro classes take full advantage of the following simple and efficient working method:
- Use of Skype to improve students’ Italian oral skills.
- Real-time sharing board Scribblar.com to complete written assignments and learn the Italian grammar.
- Interactive EduCanon video and audio materials to improve oral comprehension skills.
- Tailor-made educational materials based on needs and students’ level of Italian.
- Feedbacks during class and after every lesson.
- E-mail class reports after each class.
- Extra material and consolidation activities for after the class.
- Free correspondence by email with a native Italian teacher (with a good command of English) to explain any language questions whenever needed.
- Regular ongoing evaluations to monitor each student’s progress.
First free trial class (30 minutes).