ItalianoAllegro offers Italian language courses from the Beginner with no prior knowledge of Italian to the Proficiency level C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The aim is for the student to acquire communicative competence so that s/he can understand, express her/himself and interact appropriately in various real-life situations.
In order to achieve this ItalianoAllegro shall work on the following aspects:
- Developing listening skills up to the level of being able to understand standard Italian spoken at medium speed.
- Developing oral communication, with special emphasis on pronunciation and fluency.
- Developing reading comprehension.
- Grammar structures and the most common idiomatic expressions in Italian.
- Developing useful and functional vocabulary.
- Developing formal and informal style writing abilities.